CPCtelera is an integrated development framework for creating Amstrad CPC games and content which includes:
- A low-level library with support for: graphics, audio, keyboard, firmware, strings, video hardware manipulation and memory management.
- An API for developing games and software in C and Assembler.
- A complete multi-platform building system with support for building CDTs and DSKs automatically.
- Tools for content authoring (audio, graphics and level editing)
CPCtelera has been conceived with these aims in mind:
- Delivering a convenient, usable and fast environment for developing games
- Providing an up-to-date, detailed and easy to consult documentation
- Giving technical details of the complete implementation for those curious
- Easing the install and configuration process
Starting with CPCtelera is very easy:
- Windows (with Cygwin 32/64 bits)
- OS X
If you test it in any platform (listed here or not) and have problems, please feel free to report them to us.
If you are a Mac user, you will want to consider installing CPCtelera-samples-Xcodeby Diego Freniche, along with CPCtelera. This package creates Xcode projects from examples and lets you build them directly from Xcode.
Contact information and support