The object of the game Is to complete the puzzle In the least amount of moves and the least amount of time possible.
Instructions are printed at the beginning of the game. The next screen shows you the completed puzzle; when you are ready to begin press any key to randomise puzzle. Your number of moves and time taken are displayed on the screen.
At any time during the game if you press C; your percentage of incorrect squares will be shown on the screen, if all are correct it will go into the winning routine. Press 'E' if you wish to break out of the game. Best of luck!
- 10-320 Sets up main variables and defines characters.
- 330-470 Drawing ol the completed puzzle.
- 490-570 Main routine.
- 580-620 'If' C is pressed routine.
- 630-830 Move number in direction.
- 840-900 Randomise puzzle
- 910-1070 Winning routine.
- 1080-1130 Instructions.