This is a game for two players, based on the popular Connect 4 game. After the title screen you have the opportunity to print the players'names. The computer decides who goes first. On wmmng there is an option to play again, if so, the winner always starts first. If there is a stalemate situation, then there is a choice to try again.
NB. Don't attempt to run the program before it is completely typed in as the CALL &BB03 command, which flushes the keyboard buffer, also partially disables the Escape key.
- 10-150 Defines characters.
- 160-200 Sets up variables, sound andtone envelopes.
- 220-250 Draws gnd.
- 270-320 Introduction screen
- 330-360 Printing of blocks onto screen routines.
- 370-420 Name of piayer routine.
- 470-580 Main loop.
- 590 Column 'full-up' routine.
- 600-790 Checking for winning routine.
- 800-890 Winning routines.
- 900 Stalemate routines.