- Ranarama scored a massive 91 per cent when it was reviewed back in AA21. It's a viewed-from-above Gauntlet-style game where you have to explore corridors and chambers, facing various enemies, traps and puzzles with your magic spells...
- Maze Mania is about a creature called Flippo. Flippo has to work his way through a maze, turning all the tiles he treads on from one colour to another. The trouble is, there are monsters in his way...
- Pokes galore! Another batch of games pokes explained in full in the Cheat Mode section (read it every month for all the latest and greatest game tips, hints, solutions, maps and passwords)
- Meaning Business! This month we've put together a special business pack for all the serious types out there. We've dug out two golden AA oldies - Word Pro and Easi-sheet-and added Robot PD's excellent Powerbase 2
- WORD PRO first appeared on the AA52 covertape. It lets you create, edit and save text, print it out, merge it, carry out word counts and more
- EASI-SHEET appeared in AA49. It's a spreadsheet, a program which allows you to perform complex calculations with figures in cells'. You can change one figure and see the effect on the rest
- POWERBASE 2 is a powerful database which lets you create, edit, save and search your records