TMany years ago, I set out on a difficult and dangerous mission to find the Jewel of the East. On my travels, I came across an evil magician who persuaded the Sultan to imprison me. For many years, the Sultan kept me in his dungeons, but last week he decided to transfer me to the top of the most inhospitable mountain in the land. At the moment, I am wandering around the plateau looking for a way to escape to freedom.
Please help me in my quest by giving me instructions in the form of one or two word sentences such as 'climb rope'.
Here is a list of some of the words I understand: n, s, e, w, in, out, up,down, inventory, embark, board, boat, eat, drink, score, pray, inventory, drop, leave, put, get, take, grab, wear, give, sit, wait, read, say, speak , jump, tie, fasten, knock, throw, swim, unlock, help, quit, pull.
Just in case you get stuck, here are a few hints. I suggest that you don't read these unless you are really stuck!
- Don't try to get the pottery!
- Prayer often works in the temple . . .even twice!
- Wear the rubber gloves to prevent electric shocks.
- The old lady keeps asking for a cup of tea.
- If you get trapped by the dog, drop some chocolates for him.
- Give the old sailor his pipe and he'll be willing to help you.
- If you are lost in the sand dunes, you should wait for some help.
- The Wizard will help you if you give him the book.
- To get into the cavern where the runes are, say the magic word. . . this is to be found if you read the book.
- Follow the instructions given by the wizard very carefully to get on the magic carpet.
- If you decide to knock on the palace door, make sure that you have the silver.
- Don't be tempted to Jump from high places.
- Tie the rope to something rigid before climbing.
- Take the key to the village, or you won't escape.
- Make sure that you know both magic words!
COMPUTER GAMER #6