Un petit coup de main... Vous pouvez nous aider à mettre ce site à jour.
Pour certains titres (demos/utilitaires/jeux..) le site ne dispose pas de dumps (disquette ou cassette) , de docs/notices , pochettes , ou même de tests ...
Si vous n'aimez pas scanner/dumper (ou alors pas de scanner ou de lecteur de disquette !?) , et vous souhaitez en faire profiter notre petite communauté : n'hésitez pas à me contacter !!!
- Fixed Roland Radio player application - Removed (unnecessary) check for Update.jar, added it as manual menu entry: Help - Check JavaCPC - Fixed some things in CRTC emulation (And probably added new bugs) - Added CNGSoft's compacted games to Amstrad BDD - Some minor fixes in CPC emulation (Nothing noticeable for the user)
Update from v2.9h to 2.9j changelog:
- Bugfixes in Amstrad BDD Gui, cpc-p0wer should work now in testmode - RolandRadio added to Desktop (Listen and enjoy the music from http://rolandradio.net) - Triple size option for display size added (Fuckings to GreatXerox ) - Minor bugfix in FDC emulation
Update from v2.9e to 2.9h changelog:
- GUI improvements for BDD databases, cpc-p0wer added, but no database is available yet! - RAM-Management rewritten and 4MB RAM expansion added - Fixed faulty start of JavaCPC on non-Windows OS (Hopefully) - Internal samples will not playback when non-Windows OS is detected
Update from v2.9 to 2.9e changelog:
- Hotfix in tape emulation, removed a bug, which caused a division by zero in some cases. - RAM-ROM management rewritten. The emulator doesnt define a new CPC after each ROM change. Just changes the roms, and thats it. - Added a nice startmenu to "AMSTRAD" logo, when used as Desktop. - Small resetbutton added to emulator window. - few GUI improvements for BDD databases. (You now can also search for a game)
Update from v2.8 to v2.9 changelog:
- BDD CPC file databases added: JavaCPC Games and JavaCPC Demos - Z80 turbo mode integrated (Accessible in System configuration) - Internal ROM font editor improved (Access: ALT + F11)
Update from v2.7 to v2.8 changelog:
- Amstrad.eu BDD added (Play games directly from http://www.amstrad.eu database) - Bugfix in BASIC autotype and autoboot - Some GUI changes - Some parts are partially translated into German, French or Spanish (Translation is still in progress)
- Fixed FDC emulation (For some reason, games like Fres Fighter Turbo did not work) - Bugfix in Assembler: READ "filename.asm" / INCLUDE "filename.asm" fixed. - Minor bugfixes in GUI - Added amstrad.eu chat - Several minor fixes / improvements
- Fixed the raster code for RasterPaint. Old code caused bad behavior in FDC and PPI ports. - Reimplemented port-behavior problems for FDC emulation. (I once disabled them, for internal testings) - RasterPaint: Function added to export the raster screens directly as executable binaries. - RasterPaint: Raster table and screen pixeldata are simply crunched now (When export binaries) - Removed "New CPC / Old CPC" setting. For CPC Plus / New CPC you need the source file. By default it renders for old CPC. - Added: RasterScreen.asm for developers (To assemble for New generation CPCs, too)
Update from v2.9.20 to 2.9.3 changelog:
- Added application "RasterPaint". Convert pictures to rasterized MODE 1 screens. - Fixed "READ" , "INCLUDE" instructions in Z80 assembler - Added "REPEAT", "REND" instructions in Z80 assembler - Fixed GateArray raster change positions (More or less) - Fixed a crash in CRTC / GA emulation - Added several new bugs and problems
New features: - Assembler understands command "define" Syntax: define .myfile = "MYFILE.BIN" define .mycode = "MYCODE.ASM" INCBIN .myfile READ .mycode this works with INCBIN, INCLUDE and READ (READ is similar to INCLUDE) When you use INCBIN / INCLUDE / READ instructions, make sure, the additional files are in the same folder than your assembly code. - Assembler: added IFDEF check IFDEF does not check the value given to a label, just checks if this label has been defined. Syntax: ifdef mylabel <asm code here>else <asm code there>endif
- Fixed LD IXH,x and related instructions
Updates: - RasterPaint is improved. You can now select every single zone/line to disable autogeneration for palette. (last palette is used then) This is VERY useful to remove some unwanted stripes. Use right mouse button into preview window: 1x clicked: rastermode 1: zones are selectable. (You can see them) Click one to toggle as active (default) or inactive 2x clicked: rastermode 2: lines are selectable. Click them to toggle, too 3x clicked: rastermode 3: zones AND lines are visible and toggle on click You need to play around with that. But it really can improve the result. - RasterPaint: Image can be opened in a 3x zoomed frame. It has the same rastermodes to select zones and lines like the main window. Makes it easier to find / hit the correct zones.
- RasterPaint: Image, which is vertically higher than 320x200 pixel ratio can be scrolled up/down now. - An emulator has been added (You can only use it with a special cheat command from console...) (Hint: It's not a toaster but may have to do with bread)
Many more things fixed, which I forgot now to list were made, too. And, as usual: Many new bugs added for your pleasure
Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce forum : Aucun utilisateur inscrit et 2 invité(s)
Vous ne pouvez pas publier de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum Vous ne pouvez pas éditer vos messages dans ce forum Vous ne pouvez pas supprimer vos messages dans ce forum Vous ne pouvez pas insérer de pièces jointes dans ce forum